Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Know What? I Hate Groundhogs!

Yea I know, it has been a few days.  I have been sick, and busy, and tired ....  Quite frankly I am sick and tired of being so busy all the time.  I may take this down to once or twice a week, I don't know.  I have decided I hate groundhogs!  I mean, I never have liked them much ...  They damage crops, tear up ditches, and can cause a lot of damage if they dig out the foundation for an out building or shed.  But ya know what? The biggest reason I hate them is where the hell is my early Spring?  Both Buckeye Chuck, and Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early spring this year.  Well, it is now officially Spring, and Central Ohio is expected to continue to have lower than average temperatures, with the chance of any approaching storms becoming snowstorms for another 3 to 6 weeks!  What the heck is this crap?  Last year we had the year with no Winter, now it is like Winter just won't go away!  ARGH!  But that is ok.  No really it is.  This just gives me a reason to try out a new recipe I have been thinking I might like to try .....  Groundhog stew!




Vitam Libertatem Honorem

No comments:

Post a Comment