Sunday, March 10, 2013

I'm so Tired ....

     I'm tired.  I don't mean the I'm sleepy and go to bed kind of tired either.  I mean the worn out exhausted can't go on kind of tired.  I'm tired of politicians talking about how big the deficit is, and then raising the debt ceiling instead of reducing federal spending.  I'm tired of hearing about how the government needs more revenue, or how the wealthy aren't paying their fair share.  I'm tired of being told how  my rights have to be curtailed to keep me and others safe.  I'm tired of hearing excuses as to why we can't deport the illegal aliens that have invaded our country.  I'm tired of being told what is acceptable speech and what isn't.  I'm tired of being called a racist, because I believe affirmative action is destroying opportunities for young men and women in impoverished inner cities.  I am tired of being told I am a bigot for believing in the traditional family and in the traditional marriage.  I am tired of being told I am waging a war on women because I believe that life begins at conception, and that murder is an unacceptable form of birth control.  I am tired, my friends, of prices skyrocketing fast than my paycheck can keep up.  I am tired of a generation that wears their pants clear down on their hips like they were never taught how to dress themselves.  I am tired of people not having any respect for one another, or for one another's property.  I am tired people blaming society for the fact that their own poor decisions have placed them in poor circumstances.  I am tired of people who think that deserve things they have done nothing to earn, and then live beyond their means to be able to have them, and then cry because they have more debt than they can pay.  I am tired of being told that the government has to solve all our problems for us.  I am tired of hearing from some that the Constitution is an antiquated document that needs to be replaced, or at least updated.  I am tired of being told that since we are living longer than ever before, we should expect to work longer, instead of enjoying a longer retirement.  I am tired.  I don't believe that I am the only one.  I pray that I am not the only one.  We, as a nation, can not continue like this.  Something has to change, and soon, or something else is going to break, and then the darkness will come for us all.  It happened in Rome.  It happened in Germany.  It WILL happen here.  It is only a matter of time.




Vitam Libertatem Honorem


No comments:

Post a Comment